About the course
EVERY BODY VINYASA TRAINING - 200hrs
Jan 09, 2018 – April 12, 2018
As a Yogi Plus graduate you will head into the world confident and ready to lead grounded, safe, and inspired gentle and moderate Yoga classes. You will be knowledgeable to offer modifications, posture,options, clarification of contraindications, and how to create a complete series of safe classes with progressive levels of difficulty for people of all shapes, sizes, and abilities.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:15 -10:15PM
Early Bird: $2,500 → Pay in full by December 02, 2017
Regular Price: $2,800
Payment Plans → 4 equal monthly payments of $700 ea.
Trainees who participate in this training will be guided through a clear, thorough curriculum that will focus on:
- The four principles of the practice: Foundation of the Base, Press & Rebound, Law of Compensation, and Dual Action
- The 5 T's for teachers: Timing, Tone, Technical, Transitions, and Theme
- Every Body Vinyasa Intelligent Sequencing
- Chakras and the subtle body
- Asana Lab
- The eight limbs of yoga
- Pranayama and meditation
- Intro to Thai massage
- The business of yoga
This program is Yoga Alliance certified
After completion of Teacher Training, you will have a 200-hour yoga teacher certification and be qualified to teach yoga everywhere.
My goal is to empower you to live your life out loud – in the body you have today – without shame or apology.
For me, yoga has been an journey of discovery towards my self-acceptance and body positivity – a journey of making peace with-in my mind & body and helping others to do the same.
I know what it’s like to struggle with low self-esteem, bad body image, Binge eating and the desperate shame that comes with feeling that I’m not enough. I get it! The struggle is real every day. Teaching Yoga has helped me grow, heal and share the gift to yoga to other beings.
I also know what it’s like to be fully disconnect with my my body. To see my body as undesirable. But now, I am open and willing to accept myself . Loving myself unconditionally is a continuous process, not a goal. Each day I find ways to share this natural love that abides my heart to others.
I know what it’s like to finally realize that I am enough, just as I am.
I am here to help you grow and to be the best version of yourself.
- Teacher Training Manuals by all you can yoga™ and Shauna Tueros (included with registration)
- Essential Teacher's Manual by all you can yoga™
- Essential Anatomy for Yogis by all you can yoga™
Requirements of the course:
- Attendance and full participation in all required sessions
- Completion of all homework assignments, writing projects and required reading
- Demonstrate an embodied and integrated knowledge of the coursework
- Pass a cumulative written exam and practical teaching exam
Absence and make up hours:
All full and partial absences must be made up either through a scheduled teacher trainee instruction time or during the next installment of teacher training before a certificate of completion will be given.