About the course
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training & Lifestyle Immersion Program with Jodi Weiner
Hosted by #aycyleader Jodi Weiner, 500ERYT
Sept 8, 2017 – Jan 21, 2018
Sept 8-11 and Sept 22-24
October 6-8 and 27-29
November 3-5 and 17-19
December 1-3 and 15-18
January 5-7 and 19-21
10:45 – 12:00 and 1:00 – 6:00 pm
Yoga 4 Life
9739 W. Sample Rd, Coral Springs, FL
Who is this training for?
- Anyone who is ready to access their inner teacher for life
- Anyone ready to deepen their knowledge of yoga and how to use it in everyday life
- Anyone looking to turn their passion for yoga into a professional reality
- Anyone ready to be of service to their own community
- Yoga History
- Principles of the yoga practice
- Asana Lab → Alignment and posture breakdown
- Functional anatomy and physiology
- Yoga philosophy and lifestyle → Bandhas, Gunas, Koshas, Mudras, Kriyas
- Strong emphasis on meditation styles, methods
- The art of teaching → Finding your voice and YOUR STYLE
- Intuitive and Intelligent sequencing
- Trauma sensitive hands on adjustments
- Chakra knowledge to support a deeper transformative practice
- Yoga as a Business
- The yoga profession
- Karma project
- Essential Asana Manual by all you can yoga™
- Teacher Training Manuals by all you can yoga™ and Jodi Weiner (Included in the tuition)
- Eastern Body Western Mind, Anodea Judith
- Living Your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday, Judith Hanson Lasater
- Yamas and Niyamas, Deborah Adele
- Light on Life, BKS Iyengar
- Yoga Anatomy, 2nd edition, Leslie Kaminoff
Requirements of the course:
- Attendance and full participation in all required courses
- Completion of all homework assignments, writing projects and required reading
- Demonstrate an embodied and an integrated knowledge from the coursework
- Pass a cumulative written exam and practical teaching exam
- Lead 4 community classes
- Service Project to support your local community developed by peers
Investment in self:
$2,995 → Pay in full by August 24, 2017
$3,295 → After August 24, 2017
Payment Plans → 5 equal monthly payments of $659 ea.
Billing Cycle → Every 1 Month
Billing Start → Immediately
Number of Billing Cycles → 5
Jodi is a “yogi” by birth, although doesn’t LOVE labels.
Her desire to make a difference has led her down numerous paths of service and exploration. She explored countless ways in how NOT to live life and landed in this beautiful expression of love, as a yoga teacher to the masses. She has been practicing more than half her life (28 years), meditation, self-inquiry, Hatha, Vinyasa, Raja, Karma yoga, Advanced Leadership with Off the Mat Into the World, transformational practices and more with internationally acclaimed teachers.
Her heart is open, her teaching is grounded, alignment minded and accessible for all levels; empowered by 500+ hours of education through numerous forms of yoga. She focuses on your breath, safety, and presence to awaken each student. Jodi has been uplifted by yoga through depression, addictions, stories and choices that have prepared her to be of service to this incredible community on the path to unity and peace. Her teachings inspire students to dive deeper into all vibrations so they can embrace the whole of their humanity and show up feeling balanced, happy and live from the heart both on and off the mat.
She is the Executive Director and national trainer for Connection Coalition, a non-profit bringing yoga to youth in jails, shelters and underserved communities, locally and in 22 states. Jodi is also an Embody Love facilitator and lover of all sentient beings...except mosquitos. She has led numerous 200+ hour Yoga Alliance accredited training programs in the area with graduates gaining access to career paths previously unknown as well as studio ownership! Jodi is excited to offer her 25+ years of yoga and life skills to the community.
When she is not on the yoga mat, traveling or teaching, she is guiding her twin teenagers through this beautiful world of chaos and mystery, infusing them with love and strength.
1. What if I don't want to teach, is it worth it?
Yes, this is a lifestyle training that if you decide you want to, you will have the knowledge. It is designed for YOU to access your inner teacher to share or not, is up to you. This journey of 200 hours into the deeper aspects of yoga is transforming and creates a mark in your life of “before yoga” and “after yoga”
2. "I am so busy and a little anxious about balancing this all out...!?"
The curriculum is structured to integrate the teachings into your life as effortlessly as possible. The teaching staff is supportive and incredibly accommodating for YOUR success. Anxiety and excitement feel the same!
3. "I have a fear of public speaking...?"
Many of our students don’t always have intention of teaching as a result of fear. This life training will help you to understand fear based choices so you can move away from fear based choices and closer to the life you imagine!
4. Will I be able to teach internationally?
5. Is this a Yoga Alliance approved course?